HW: Big announcement???

pete howe sunboxhouse at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 27 07:18:47 EST 2006

I SERIOUSLY doubt theyre doing a hawk-festival this year..and may never
again..im sure the Eastern Haze is a cheapie way of doing a festie without
all the huge costs and other red tape involved.
Give me a new studio cd any day, even if it IS TMTYL leftovers..I dont want
to wait another 8 years!( ..and as long as its not as unlistenable as
Distant horizons..!)
      Pete
  "no alarms and no surprises"
      ~