HW: Big announcement???

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Mon Mar 27 09:27:20 EST 2006

On 27/03/2006 13:18, pete howe wrote:
> ( ..and as long as its not as unlistenable as Distant horizons..!)

Eh, well, while _DH_ is not exactly a great album, and I'm more than
happy to criticize HW when I think they're sucking :) I thought there a
few interesting moments on _DH_ (mostly courtesy of Mr. Tree, actually,
of whom I am not otherwise _that_ big a fan).  Admittedly, the album
didn't seem that finished and there was a lot of forgettable stuff, but
I wouldn't necessarily rate it worse than IITBOTFTBD ....

If one took all the best HW compositions since 1990 and put them
together on an album produced with some serious muscle (I dunno, call
Rick Rubin or Chris Goss or someone :) then that would be a pretty good
album, IMO!

Cheers,
Carl

--