album slagging

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Mon Mar 27 10:43:45 EST 2006

Pardon,

does this include Choose your Masks, surely there is an exception to the
rule here.

Its complete tosh, completely horrid 80's mixing gone horribly wrong
with nasty gated effected drums that sound like an Roland 808 drum
machine put through the tumble drier... Yuk yuk yuk,  and I love martin
  griffins drumming. but on this it's almost more leaded than D.
Thompson Junior...

I'll duck now ahead of the lone Choose your masks fan throwing a dart at me.

iain (who really only hates Choose your masks and the godam aweful bad
bootleg quality live releases).