album slagging

Guido Vacano nycademon at SPIRALREALM.COM
Mon Mar 27 12:15:04 EST 2006

Don't think so, no exception. _Choose Your Masques_ is a fine album (I
guess I'm the "one fan"), and your opinion (or "slag") is not
appreciated. While I'm being heretical, I think _It is the Business of
the Future to be Dangerous_ may be the most artistic and interesting
album they've done since _Warrior on the Edge of Time_, and I think the
new one is a little weak.

Guido

P.S. Does "tosh" have anything to do with "whinging"? :-)