album slagging

pete howe sunboxhouse at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 27 14:56:58 EST 2006

..Or better still..you want spiritual journeys?? Try sigur ros, the cocteau
twins  or talk talks "spirit of eden" album, for a truly spiritual
journey!When Hawkwind crank up their inimmitable wall of sound, im sent on a
spiritual journey i never knew existed, for sure..but on tracks like " good
evening" ..ermm..well..??!!
..but..ok..i'll try "zones" ..or..ermm" bring me the head of.. whoever
released it"..
    pete ;-)