album slagging

blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Mon Mar 27 20:46:37 EST 2006

Tim Hall <tim at KALYR.COM> wrote:

> I quite like about two thirds of that one [Club Ninja].  If you make an imaginary
> album by replacing the two cheesiest songs with the two BOC songs from
> "Bad Channels", you'd end up with a decent album.

Now here's the trick...which two are the cheesiest? If you asked around here, I bet every song on the album would get named at least once. ;-)

As of this moment, I'd probably have to go with Madness to the Method and When the War Comes. Beat 'Em Up is silly, but it's just too fun to skip.

Brian
obCD> Brain Surgeons NYC, "Denial of Death"