album slagging

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Tue Mar 28 04:38:24 EST 2006

On 27/03/2006 17:22, Iain Ferguson wrote:
> I'll give you that, and there are a couple of good tunes on it, its just
> the recording I cannot stand.

Eh, I'm not overly thrilled with the output between Levitation and Black
Sword.  There were a few good songs in there, but I'm no fan to the
production either and (at the time) there were a vast pile of random
repackagings and weird releases of random stuff.  Some of which had some
good stuff too, but it was all a bit chaotic.  I mean, I love the "Psy
Power" from the "Do Not Panic" release, but that was recorded in '80 and
released in '84 on a disc of mixed '80/'84 stuff.

(OK, I know other people whose tastes and HW-tastes are often aligned
with mine who nevertheless hate the Black Sword stuff, but I dig it :)

> i did rather enjoy the tour & bought the program & Tee-Shirt.
> I think the backdrop set was a bank of TV screens wasn't it ? I was at
> the bristol show, and have heard the recording made from that , and is
> rather good.

I'll have to take your word on the tour and the back drop, having been
in the States and, I think, 11 at the time! :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson