Album & festival bashing

Maxine Wesley maxine.wesley at PORT.AC.UK
Tue Mar 28 05:37:52 EST 2006

> From:    Iain Ferguson <iainferguson at AOL.COM>
> Subject: Re: HW: Big announcement???
>
> Ohhhh  everyone seems to bash one of my favourite Albums...
>
> I love ITBOTFTOB, it was a great departure and fantastic Live when the
> band were a 3 piece...

Iain, If you liked that - you'd also like IITBOTFTBD... .

On the festival argument - STOP BLOODY ARGUING! Anyone
reading this listserv would think that Hawkwind fans are a bunch of
spoilt brats. Didn't your mum ever tell you that "'I want' doesn't get"?!

On the album front - info required please. Can anyone advise if any
of the latest releases (within the last 3 years or so) has a cracking
version of Brainbox Pollution on it?

regards

Maxine
who has just come out of hibernation.