album slagging

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Tue Mar 28 07:52:23 EST 2006

As per the case with Choose your Masks, Someone came to hawkwind with
this their first LP. They love it.
They came from an electronic music background and the Hawkwind LP
definately had a bizarre sound , unlike any other they did. And it
fitted with the sytle of music they came from. ( i never even for one
second considered that this Album could have the cabert Voltaire,
kraftwerk kind of sound on it). I wil lnow have to go back again and
listen to it from a completely different set of ears.

I have a strong opinion on this Album, but respect completely the other
persons belief that this is a great LP, because of how it sounds to them.

PS on a Kraftwerk note, anyone heard the Lilys LP that was done in
homage to them, its stunning....absolutely stunning...

iain