album slagging

Ted Jackson Tjackson at SYR.EDU
Tue Mar 28 13:21:24 EST 2006

blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM wrote:

> Now here's the trick...which two are the cheesiest? If you asked
> around here, I bet every song on the album would get named at least
> once. ;-)

Beat 'em up, and Make Rock Not War, with the other covers not far
behind. Buck's original stuff is good.

Yah, those are the two major stinkers.  Penned by a guy I
went to school with--albeit a grade ahead of me...

 Don't have the album with me; is
there any contribution from Eric on that one?

I think he sings on a couple of tunes?

I never get what people hate so much about Madness to the Method.

Always kinda liked the guitar sound on it.  Lyrics are
pretty awful...

theo