BOC: Club Ninja (was Re: album slagging)

blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Tue Mar 28 20:17:55 EST 2006

Carl wrote:
> Noooo!  I must stand by "Beat 'Em Up"!  Admittedly, I haven't heard
> the song in ages and the disc is on the other side of the Atlantic,
> so I can't exactly see if I still like it :)

It sounds like BOC covering KISS.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that."
-Jerry Seinfeld

It may be a big, dumb arena rock anthem, but that makes it more memorable (in a good way) than the majority of Club Ninja.

Rock on, Eric! Rock on, Garth...I mean, Buck.
Brian