album slagging

Deborah Vacano deborah at VACANO.ORG
Tue Mar 28 20:59:37 EST 2006

Well fine...
Listen to these bands and close your eyes with a nice glass of wine..
and enjoy yourself then..

I was just trying to help  mellow some people out and suggest that maybe
they should give those albums they were slagging another turn..
they were slaggin' on some of the best ones.. OUCH..

Thank you Mike .. Rock On space Brother!!

Now, I need to get out my pen and paper and jot some of these names down..
there are so many good space rock bands these days ..

Peace,
Deborah
http://www.myspace.com/myst11