album slagging

Deborah Vacano deborah at VACANO.ORG
Tue Mar 28 23:36:53 EST 2006

TOTALLY~
The live ones are not what I was talking about either..
Or the comp. albums!!

We have most Hawkwind.. but ..we lost count with the live or comp albums..
(those are null and void as far as what I was personally referring too..)

I'm sorry I needed to clarify that too~

Deborah
http://www.myspace.com/myst11