album slagging

pete howe sunboxhouse at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 29 05:44:00 EST 2006

yes..in the 80s there wre 2 superb space rock bands that only got as far as
E.P. releases, but were great live..a  band called " chemical alice" and one
called " tau ceti distortion" or something..but they were storming
live..probably better than the Nik Turner infected 'Wind gigs of the time..
      pete
p.s.-Having said that, anyone remember Bob Calverts super surprise
appearance at the london Xmas gig circa 1983??A real highlight for me in
those bleaker " flickknife" label  years..