BOC: Richie

nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM
Wed Mar 29 08:42:57 EST 2006

I heard that Richie Castellano had a new album out so I went over to his site and ended up watching, listening and reading stuff there for about an hour.  I have to say I'm psyched that this guy is in BOC!  He's a top-notch player and seems to really dig what he's doing.

It makes me hope BOC is doing another album, and that Richie is involved in the creative process.  I think he could really bring a new spark to things.

--Nick