[OT] Deep Purple and Kansas (Was: BOC: Richie)

nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM
Wed Mar 29 13:18:01 EST 2006

Every Morse-Purple album has at least a few fantastic cuts on it. . . but I have to say Purpendicular has probably been the best of them.  The new one, Rapture of the Deep, is at least better than Bananas.

I think Morse definitely has given Purple some new life.  Especially after the last Blackmore album, The Battle RAges On, which was pretty horrendous.

--Nick