HW: album slagging

pete howe sunboxhouse at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 31 04:09:15 EST 2006

yes, apart from the pointless and rather awful reworking of the track "sonic
attack", the album is one of my favs, with much better  production sound
than "choose your masks/masques".And on the cd you get " trans-dimensional
man" which is a darn good b-side!
Yes, i think " masques" was ruined by muddy production, and too many
fillers..but redeemed by the classic "ARRIVAL in utopia"... and " fahrenheit
451"(although Daves riff on that sounds a bit familiar!)
    pete