OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock and Lo Finest Shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun May 7 03:19:23 EDT 2006

http://Aural-Innovations.com

MAY 7, 2006: NEW RADIO SHOWS

We've just uploaded new shows from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#150), and Lo Finest (show #5). See the playlists below. Aural Innovations
broadcasts 24 hours a day in hi and lo bandwidth Mp3 and RealAudio editions.
You can go directly to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #150)

The Other Window – “Beyond Science Fiction” (from The Other Window)
Charles van de Kree – “The Red Green Glow of the Radar Scope” (from Phoenix
Rising)
Krom Lek – “Evolution” (from From Long Meg To Glastonbury Tor)
Taipuva Luotisuora – “Koillispasaati” (from I)
Black Moth Super Rainbow – “Flowers Grow Here” (from Lost, Picking Flowers
in the Woods)
Tungsten74 – “Fire Alarm” (from Binaurally Yours)
Nukli – “Book of Changes” (from Return of the Festival Band)
The Psychedelic Avengers – “A Little Gravitron Tells It’s Tale” (from The
Psychedelic Avengers and the Decterian Blood Empire)
John McBain – “Farewell Iron Age” (from The In-Flight Feature)
Orbit Service – “Bruises” (from Songs of Eta Carinae)
Glider – “Dreams Only Go So Far” (from One Day At A Time)
Dark Syde – “UFOs R Time Machines” (from Mental Anguish Open Loops Vol. 5)

Lo Finest show #5 (Compilation of Compilations)

Lo Finest is a program dedicated to the appreciation of homemade recordings
that were made and distributed on cassette tapes during the 1980s and 90s,
hosted by veteran home recording artist Charles Rice Goff III.

>From "Mirage" (Cause & Effect, 1986)
Master/Slave Relationship - "Each Grain Of Sand"
Controlled Bleeding - "A Shelled Earth"
Psyclones - "Another Bridge"
Zanoisect - "Fourbowding"
Due Process - "Fragments Of Life"

>From "Northern California Is A Noisy Place Indeed, Volume II" (Sound Of Pig,
1989)
Katharsis - "Slow Down"
Disism - "Sammy Hits The Bottle"
50 Hay 50 - "They Feed Themselves"
Eric Muhs, Robert Hinrix, Johnny Calgagno, Charlie Rowan - "Untitled"

>From "Project 23" (FDR, 1996)
XV Parowek: "Now's The Time To Find Out If The Gorillas Can Fly"
Mind Skelp: "Cher Of, Relating To, Or Functioning In Excretion"
Wagstaff: "The Lion Of That Mouth"
Crudsocket: "Sterio Jack"

>From "Take Five Volume One" (Ecto, 1990?)
17 Collaborations On A Five Minute Soundpiece
Skeletal Remains
Minoy
Keona Umberto

http://Aural-Innovations.com