Hawkwind live at the 11th Roadburn Festival is available on demand

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri May 12 12:35:04 EDT 2006

hawk lord writes:

> On behalf of Walter Hoeijmakers, the organisor of the Roadburn Festivals,
> I'm pleased to post the following:
>
> Hawkwind live at the 11th Roadburn Festival is available on demand -here's
> the
> direct link to the on demand webcast:
>
> http://3voor12.vpro.nl/3voor12/player/audio.jsp?audionumber=28266607

OK, I get a page that indicates Hawkwind played at Roadburn. If I click
on it I get another page which says lots of bands played at Roadburn. If
I click on Hawkwind there, it goes back to the first page at the link
above.

I'm guessing that I'm supposed to get sound or video but that I don't
have some important piece of software installed. Can anyone clue me in
to what that software might be?

FoFP