Hawkwind live at the 11th Roadburn Festival is available on demand

bernhard.pospiech bernhard.pospiech at T-ONLINE.DE
Fri May 12 16:40:41 EDT 2006

Hi Steve

Agree with you.
Since 1986 (and 1976-1978) this song was played on almost every tour

I really do not like this song. But the middle part (Space is Their) is
getting better and better every year

Bernhard

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Steve Freight
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 10:26 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: Hawkwind live at the 11th Roadburn Festival is available on
demand

Is it just me or is anyone else getting bored with Hassan I Sahba. It seems
to be the only ever present track these days and whilst it is a good song I
just feel it is being played to death.

With such a wealth of other material a rest for a year or so would not, in
my opinion, go amiss.

Anyone else agree?

Steve