Hawkwind live at the 11th Roadburn Festival is available on demand

gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK
Fri May 12 16:55:12 EDT 2006

While I sometimes get bored hearing it on a live CD or something, it always
seems to hit the spot when yer actually there... it always gets the full-on
lightshow, and is a bit of a crowd-pleaser which lifts the atmosphere most
times. It's like the "hit single" almost, except it wasn't! Gotta say I'd
prefer this to Silver Machine. There's always something I've kinda liked
about HW not playing their biggest/only "hit" at most gigs!

cheers,
              Dave