Hawkwind live at the 11th Roadburn Festival is available on demand

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Mon May 15 05:43:03 EDT 2006

Steve Freight writes:

> Is it just me or is anyone else getting bored with Hassan I Sahba. It seems
> to be the only ever present track these days and whilst it is a good song I
> just feel it is being played to death.
>
> With such a wealth of other material a rest for a year or so would not, in
> my opinion, go amiss.
>
> Anyone else agree?

Yep. It's taken a while but I've got to that point too. It just doesn't
sound fresh or interesting any more. What I'd like to see them try is
moving the "Space Is Their Palestine" insert to the middle of "Sword of
the East" where I think it'd work really well. I'd also like to see "To
Love a Machine" and "Digital Nation" back in the live set plus some more
reworking of that Earth Calling/Seeing It As You Really Are combination.

FoFP