Hawkwind live at the 11th Roadburn Festival is available on demand

Steve Freight stevefreight at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 15 05:58:16 EDT 2006

Mirror of illusion as recorded for the first album would be great - a real
classic imo that I don't think was ever played live in this version. I used
to have many tapes and never found a 70's version of this.

Correct me if I'm wrong (and let me have a copy!!!)

Steve