No subject

Guido Vacano nycademon at SPIRALREALM.COM
Mon May 15 11:26:03 EDT 2006

Just FYI--you can hook the line out jack on your computer to "aux in",
or line in, on your stereo (giving you the benefit of good sound from
your quality system as you play the stream :-) ), then hook your line
out, or "rec" jacks on your stereo to your line in jack on your
computer. Play the show, and record the line in input with a recording
program (I use Audacity, which is free, and is ported to Windows, OS X,
and Linux/Unix). Audacity is also handy for recording LPs. Actually, I
think you can just connect your line out jack directly to your line in
jack, and achieve the same result.

Guido