BOC: More cowbell - this weeks NME

David Kuznick dkuznick at ALUMNI.BRANDEIS.EDU
Mon May 15 16:24:31 EDT 2006

Wil Wheaton had a cute cowbell reference in a recent blog posting of his, about
playing the Guitar Hero videogame with his stepson:

http://wilwheaton.typepad.com/wwdnbackup/2006/05/keep_on_jammin__1.html

--
David Kuznick   dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
"Dark Star crashes pouring its light into ashes. Reason tatters, the forces