Live File

Guido Vacano nycademon at SPIRALREALM.COM
Tue May 16 12:02:41 EDT 2006

Yeah, but some of us have an aversion to spending money (even minor
money) on software, and would rather find an open source alternative.
:-) Audacity will apparently work for recording streaming audio on some
Windows and Linux machines (so Windows and Linux users might want to
give it a try before buying a shareware program), but it won't do it
under OS X. Bummer.

BTW, the concert stream is excellent.

Guido (who wants a MacBook Pro :-) )