Hawkwind live at the 11th Roadburn Festival is available on demand

Maxine Wesley maxine.wesley at PORT.AC.UK
Thu May 18 09:49:47 EDT 2006

Dear List,

I finally managed to install Real player on my stubborn, obstinate PC
who suffers badly from instutional policies and restrictive firewalls etc.

I am now listening to the Roadburn recording for the first time, Spirit of
the Age has just started and is picking up momentum.... I've just shur
nu etss for a sedinf ehuklr I drifted off (I just shut my eyes for a second
&and drifted off) - I'm at the festival!! In reality I'm tied to my chair at
work but this has made me day, headphones on woohooo.

Excellent recording!

Maxine