Roadburn 2006 Webcast streams

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Tue May 23 17:50:54 EDT 2006

Here, as promised, is the list of available Roadburn 2006 Webcast
streams for your listening pleasure:

Band: Stream ID
===== =========
Hawkwind: 28266607
Bevis Frond: 28245063
Brant Bjork: 28157078
Gorilla: 28144649
Orange Goblin: 28144640
Witchcraft: 28144656
Solace: 28076809
Leafhound: 28076634
Ufomammut: 28070787
The Heads: 28070781
Orange Sunshine: 28070776
Colour Haze: 28070771
Toner Low: 28070819
Spaceship Landing: 28070813
End of Level Boss: 28070798
Astrosoniq: 28070793
Abramis Brama: 28070716

To listen to a given stream, point your streaming audio client at the
URL "rtsp://streams.omroep.nl/vpro/STREAM_ID/surestream.rm", replacing
"STREAM_ID" with the appropriate eight digit stream id number from the
list above.

I can't vouch for the accuracy of the list; I cribbed it from the
Roadburn 2006 Webcast Web page HTML source.  It seems to be accurate on
listening so far.  (I'm listening to Colour Haze right now.)

Cheers,

Paul.
e-mail: paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu

        --- Frank Vincent Zappa