How to capture the Roadburn Festival webcast to disk

pete howe sunboxhouse at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed May 24 07:01:13 EDT 2006

paul, this wasnt aimed at you at all...i agree with everything you say..but
i did note people say they were already designing cd covers for it!..im just
a little concerned,that once again, the guys will lose out on revenue they
desperately need, especially as the official release is imminent..I think
they give enough back to the fans as it is...
     regards