How to capture the Roadburn Festival webcast to disk

tim elliott heathcliff13 at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 24 09:37:01 EDT 2006

And of course, the band could always make their own cd-rs of their concerts
and sell them on the website (as many bands do) and
therefore make money for themselves - not a record company - and
keep the fans happy. I enjoy finding legal music on band websites that
aren't available in music stores, and think that this could be lucrative for
the band also.
tim
8>)...