How to capture the Roadburn Festival webcast to disk

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Wed May 24 10:25:05 EDT 2006

On 24/05/2006 13:12, Paul Mather wrote:
> With my FreeBSD version of mplayer, I ended up with a 752 MB WAV file,
> so it seems like the Windows version has trouble detecting the end of
> the stream and stopping.

That could easily be.  Still, having nabbed the .rm, I'm sure I can
fiddle it into a WAV with some utility or another on one platform or
another.  Any conversion will at best reveal the limitations of the
source (and RealAudio isn't exactly "hi-fi"), but it will do until the
proper release trickles out.

Cheers,
Carl

--