How to capture the Roadburn Festival webcast to disk

StevePXR5 at AOL.COM StevePXR5 at AOL.COM
Wed May 24 13:55:14 EDT 2006

Which is a shame.
I am listening to it now and it is superb!
I thank them for making it available and will, of course, be buying the
official release when it comes out.
If doing this gets more peoplle to hear the band then there is no harm in
that.
I just hope it doesn't end up on Ebay though.
Once again, thanks to the band for doing this. It's very much appreciated  by
the real fans.

Steve.