OFF: GrobSchnitt

David Kuznick dkuznick at ALUMNI.BRANDEIS.EDU
Wed May 24 17:00:05 EDT 2006

Quoting Kenneth Magnusson <zim594j at TNINET.SE>:

> I don't know if there are any Grobschnitt fans among You guys here but
> if there are You should really consider the link below:
> http://www.solarmusic.de/

I sure hope all Hawkwind fans are familiar with Solar Music...

In the US, the exchange rate being what it is (not to mention being charged
extra for paypal and shipping), it's likely cheaper to order them from Greg
Walker at Syn-Phonic.  http://www.synphonic.8m.com  Of course you don't get
them hand-signed by Eroc that way...

--
David Kuznick   dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
"Dark Star crashes pouring its light into ashes. Reason tatters, the forces