tBS: Euro tour

Charlie Grant grinningboy at NTLWORLD.COM
Wed May 24 18:33:33 EDT 2006

I see that there is a European tour booked for BSNYC at the end of november for Germany / Belgium. Is there going to be a British part / London date? If so please, please make it at the end of the tour - ie after the Nov 26th Belgium date - as I am on holiday before that!! Mind you after my post gig behaviour last time - generally being really pissed - but I had a really graet time - I wouldn't blame them for trying to avoid me.

CtGB.