OFF: GrobSchnitt

Cliff & Pam Wheaton pamwheaton at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu May 25 01:23:47 EDT 2006

I seriously need to win the lottery:)  These sound like they'd be
fantastic. I have a fairly large pile of their music . "Jumbo" is a
delight, and "Rockpommel's Land " was my first. "Solar Music Live" Is a
bit on the strange side, but quite good.
Have a good one!
Pam