OFF: Mountain (was re: BOC: More cowbell - this weeks NME)

Fri May 26 06:02:07 EDT 2006

On Fri, May 19, 2006 at 10:08:15PM +0100, Mike Godwin typed out:
> But for mega-cowbell, Corky Laing on Mississippi Queen is the big one!
> Is he still playing with Mountain? I'll find out on Wednesday!

> n.p. Travlin in the Dark, can't see a thing, travlin in the DARK [la
> la, la-la la LA, li la la-la LA la-la LA LAH!] - Mountain

	Dammit. That's `Nantucket Sleighride' fixed firmly as today's
work earworm. Still, I suppose it could be much much worse, before that
it was Lordi's Eurovision song whose title I'm not even going to soil
the Internet with... Yours,
			    Jon

P. S. They keep talking about getting a hi-fi in this department, and
then remember I'm here and somehow the plan gets shelved :-)
--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk