Aural Innovations: New Space Rock Radio show + New Mail Order Goodies

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun May 28 06:30:49 EDT 2006

http://Aural-Innovations.com

MAY 28, 2006: NEW RADIO SHOWS + MAIL ORDER GOODIES

We've just uploaded a new show from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#152). See the playlist below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day
in hi and lo bandwidth Mp3 and RealAudio editions. You can go directly to
the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

MAIL ORDER NEWS: New in stock this past week: 2 new Spacious Mind releases
that are part of their limited edition CDR series. A new solo album by
Spacious Mind keyboardist, Jen, and a new CD from Spacious Mind friends, Rad
Kjetil and the Loving Eye of God. I finally got more copies of the debut CD
by Finnish band, Taipuva Luotisuora. The first batch flew out the door. And
I finally received the long awaited (by me anyway) new CD by Michigan based
Space/Psych/Kraut rockers, THTX. And finally, I got a new Nasoni label
release by American Stoner band, Mos Generator, plus a bunch of Nasoni CD
restocks (Weltraumstaunen, Causa Sui, Zone Six and Earthling Society). For
details and ordering information you can go directly to the online store at
http://www.aural-innovations.com/store.

WE’VE GOT A MINI ZINE UPDATE COMING NEXT WEEKEND, FEATURING COVERAGE OF THE
2006 ROADBURN FESTIVAL, PLUS INTERVIEWS WITH DAVE BROCK, NIK SALOMAN (BEVIS
FROND), MR DIBS (SPACEHEAD), AND EARTHLING SOCIETY, PLUS A HANDFUL OF
REVIEWS.

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #152)

The Spacious Mind – “The One That Really Won The War” (from Club Rothko
060905)
Earthling Society – “Kosmik Suite No. 1” (From Plastic Jesus & the 3rd Eye
Blind)
Jens – “Then This Is Just A Wake” (from If You´ve seen me lately, please
tell me where I´ve been)
Charles van de Kree - "The Cyberdyne Revolution" (from Phoenix Rising)
Zlad – “Elektronic Supersonik” (from ?)
The Barbarellatones – “I Had Sex With A C.H.U.D.” (from Invasion of the Surf
Zombies)
THTX – “Macrocosmic Refraction” (from The Lost City)
The Evolution Control Committee – “The F*cking Moon” (from web site
download)
Råd Kjetil And The Loving Eye Of God – “Mattmar” (from Mattmar)
Dungen – “Du E För Fin För Mig” (from tad et lugnt)
The Spacious Mind – “Part 1” (excerpt) (from Tonen)

http://Aural-Innovations.com