off: Dave Wyndorf and astma meds

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Wed Nov 1 13:17:39 EST 2006

appearantly the mister took an overdose of astma medicine recently. i know of alot of other things that guy could kill himself on!!! toasted  on smack it does dave no good. the reissue of  Spine of  God has some tasty remastered art. ah, nostalgia. Before monster magnet went overboard with bad social commentary. I wonder if dave wyndorf likes Korean food. I lived in NJ not  to far away from his town when I went to Kubert 1992-1995. Astma runs in my family but i havent shown signs of it yet....

smokin wheezer buttler,
Christian

"the real slim shady, the next best thing but not quite..."
- Eminem