HW: Morecambe to Leeds (a correction)

Derrick Chilton d.c.chilton at BHAM.AC.UK
Thu Nov 2 03:59:18 EST 2006

Saw the gig at Wolverhampton.
Not the best I've seen them, that was Last year december at Dudley
JB's that night they were really really tight a 10/10.
Wolverhampton was 8/10.
Orgone made the night for me, esp with the break 1/2 way for Dreaming.
The other really standout tracks were Infinity, that was fantastic,
Motorhead, what can you say :-)) and paradox although Dave's guitar
work was a little ragged on the first solo, but he got the sound
together for the second solo, I agree with Jill that Images really
was superb, it's not my favorite song by a mile but Richards singing
really went well and the mid section as Jill pointed out must have
been rehearsed to death as it was really chilling.
One thing though is I find myself really tiring of Assassins/Tibet,
it just seems like I've watched them play that combo at every gig
I've been to since '88.

The bar was like 50 deep, no chance of getting a few pints in bah

Derrick...