off: Dave Wyndorf and astma meds

Ted Jackson Tjackson at SYR.EDU
Thu Nov 2 07:25:10 EST 2006

>>> superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK 11/1/2006 1:17 PM >>>
appearantly the mister took an overdose of astma medicine recently. i
know of alot of other things that guy could kill himself on!!! toasted
on smack it does dave no good.

Whatever he OD'd on, it must have been heavy.  Not a word from Monster
Magnet camp since, esp. strange in that they were supposedly deep into
working on the next disc...

 the reissue of  Spine of  God has some tasty remastered art. ah,
nostalgia. Before monster magnet went overboard with bad social
commentary.

Now the bad social commentary doesn't bother me
at all.  It's presented, IMHO, as pretty tongue in
cheek, and sort of a reverse Rush Limbaugh kind
of way.  Clearly, it's just Dave venting and generally
mocking the contemporary social scene.  Nothing
wrong with that.  How's the SoG reissue, sound-wise?
Haven't got it yet, but looking forward to it....

 I wonder if dave wyndorf likes Korean food. I lived in NJ not  to far
away from his town when I went to Kubert 1992-1995. Astma runs in my
family but i havent shown signs of it yet....

Well, you still seem to have plenty of wind!
How ya been, bro?  Glad to have you posting
here again...

theo