HW: Raymond Steeg

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Thu Nov 2 08:48:06 EST 2006

All The Kings Men (2002) has some really good techno type stuff and Your Children (2006) is more guitar bass drums type stuff.

but avoid "The Whispering Wall" (2004) - its not so good.

Raymond Steeg is generally credited with "sound wizardry"

Christian

Cliff & Pam Wheaton <pamwheaton at EARTHLINK.NET> wrote: Those are two I haven't heard yet. I've got quite a collection of their
stuff, tho. I definitely don't have all of it by any means, so am really
interested in more. They seem to be kinda hard to locate here in Boise,
Idaho :( I'd be doing some downloading, but only have dial-up at this
point :( How are those recent ones?
Pam