HW: Raymond Steeg

Cliff & Pam Wheaton pamwheaton at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Nov 2 23:52:57 EST 2006

Thanks for the recommendations. I appreciate it. I've just been way too
broke to get any new tunes lately, not like I need any....:) I've a huge
music collection that I can only listen to half of right now, being that
my cd changer in my car detests cd-r's.
Always need more music, tho..:)
Pam