OFF: Jon Browne cycles from Saigon to Angkor for charidee

gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK
Wed Nov 15 10:55:10 EST 2006

Which reminds me, I was in Renne Le Chateau at a big-nosed punkrock
drummer's birthday party in July, and a guy commented on my Hawkwind
tattoo... turned out to be Mr. Browne. After a few minutes of talking we
worked out who each other was, having been in regular contact through this
list years ago. Had a fine Hawkwind conversation, and glad to report he's
doing well, though I don't recall any talk of Mekong cycling! Actually,
since he owns a comic shop, it's not MEKON cycling is it? Like cycling
wearing a big green head?  Sorry, just had to...