HW: Holmfirth and beyond

Jill Strobridge jill.strobridge at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Thu Nov 16 15:44:10 EST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "M Holmes" <fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 11:07 AM
Subject: Re: HW: Holmfirth and beyond

> Hmmm. Any way to get from Sheffield and back?
>
> FoFP

No problem.

For trains between Sheffield and Brockholes (or Huddersfield) go here:
http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/times_fares/
or here:
http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/
and put in the relevant placenames and dates.

For buses between Holmfirth and Brockholes (or even Holmfirth and
Huddersfield) find times by going here and clicking on the Journey Planner
tag
http://www.yorkshiretravel.net/
or here (if it works):
http://www.yorkshiretravel.net/JourneyPlanner.jsp?vm_Reset_str=true
then putting in the relevant placenames.   Irritatingly it only allows you
to select up to 1st December but buses on Sunday 26th November or Monday
27th November should still be relevant in December (surely?).   You can get
a full timetable by clicking on the appropriate tag.

There seems to be plenty of choice!

cheers
jill