OFF: Success!!!

Mike Montfort mike.montfort at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 17 20:00:15 EST 2006

Too right Colin.

The stats that are cited in the "petition" are baked anyway. Or I should
say half baked.  Thought there is a correlation statistically, there is
no causal correlation at all.

Just a bunch of bunkum.

Too many people get shot by handguns every min in the US.  Don't repeat
our stupidity.

Mike