OFF: 2nd Amendment Guitar

Sat Nov 18 06:03:31 EST 2006

On Thu, Nov 16, 2006 at 02:42:39PM +0000, M Holmes typed out:
> Ted Nugent's guitar is also a gun:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ykku8p
>
> Now that's what I call Rocking For Rights!

	That's what I call `really ludicrous insurance problems' myself :-) "Yes, I'm going to take a
hunting rifle on stage." Is it loaded Mr Nugent? "I'm not saying." And so on... Yours,
											Jon

ObCD: Pressurehed - _Explaining the Unexplained_
--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk