Aural Innovations: New Space Rock & Alchemical Radio shows + New Mail Order Goodies

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Nov 19 10:20:12 EST 2006

http://Aural-Innovations.com

NOVEMBER 19, 2006: NEW RADIO SHOWS AND MAIL ORDER GOODIES

I've just uploaded new shows from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#164), and
 BIG NEWS
 the return of Alchemical Radio! See the playlists
below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day in hi and lo bandwidth
Mp3 and RealAudio editions. You can go directly to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

MAIL ORDER NEWS: New in stock the past couple weeks:
Terrplane – Into the Unknown CD (German stoner-psych-space)
Lamp of the Universe - Mystic Rays of Astrological Light CD (New album!)
Black Sun Ensemble - Bolt of Apollo CD (New album from this long lived psych
band)
Restocks on both Taipuva Luotisuora CDs, Weird Biscuit Teatime and
Mahamudra. Hear a track from the just released second Mahamudra CD on this
week’s show. I’ll have it in stock soon.
PLEASE bear with me on the new Oresund Space Collective and Dark Sun CDs.
I’m glad so many of you are hot to get these but I can’t control the postal
service. They’re on the way and I expect to have them any day now. THANKS
for your patience.
For details and ordering information you can go directly to the online store
at http://www.aural-innovations.com/store

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #164)

Mahamudra – “Colina Dos Elementos” (from Alcintara)
Nick Riff – “Freak Element” (from Magick Museum)
Hypnos 69 – “Ominous (But Fooled Before)” (from The Eclectic Measure)
Vert:x – “Space Junk” (from Space Junk CD single)
Paul Didge – “XIUQI” (from The Albino Aborigine)
Terraplane - "Mantra" (from Into the Unknown)
Nukli – “Spiral Dance” (from Return of the Festival Band)
Polytoxicomane Philharmonie – “Opinion” (from A Kaleidoscope of Sounds
compilation)
Unimother 27 – “Native State” (from Unimother 27)
Lamp of the Universe – “Anandamaya” (from From The Mystic Rays of
Astrological Light)
Vopat – “Stanfa” (from Silhouette)
Warpsmasher – “Arizona Is Devil’s Land” (from Transformation Chamber)
Taipuva Luotisuora – “Out of the Chrysalis” (from II)
Giöbia – “Beyond the Stars” (from Beyond the Stars)

The Best of Alchemical Radio Volume 1

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends at Pet Hippy Productions and
features an excellent assortment of Progressive Rock, Psychedelia and much
much more.

Minimum Vital – “The Invitation”
Parallel Or 90 Degrees – “Encapsulated”
Giorgos Christianakis – “The Azure”
Vulgar Unicorn – “It Didn’t Used To Be This Way”
Last James – “Kintergarten Part One”
XII Alphonso – “Breathing Scarcely”
Russel Hibbs – “Envirolament”
Mostly Autumn – “The Last Climb”