HW: Hawkfest

Hawkwind management at HAWKWIND.COM
Mon Nov 20 17:59:37 EST 2006

     Hello Folks!

      Good news.................

      Hawkfest 2007 tickets will go on sale this week.

      Hawkfest will be held on the weekend of 15th- 17th June.

      The festival will be held at

      Donington Park Farmhouse
      Melbourne Road Isley Walton
      Castle Donington Nr Derby, Derbyshire
      DE74 2RN Nr JCT. 24 M1

      Tickets will be £60 including camping and parking. Children 12 and under will have free admission.

      For more info about past Hawkfests go to http://www.hawkwind.com/gigs/NwHf/tx.htm

To apply for Hawkfest tickets by cheque, please send a cheque for £60 made out to "Hawkfest Ltd" to :

Hawkfest

PO Box 28

Honiton

Devon

EX14 1PB

Please include your

Name:

Address:

Hawkwind Passport Number:

Email:

Contact telephone number:

Also let us know if you will be bringing any children 12 or under and if so, how many?

More details of Hawkfest will follow soon and we will be setting up a Hawkfest website, so you can keep up with the news as it happens.

Dogs will be allowed on the campsite, but not in the hotel buildings or marquee.

There will be a limited amount of electric hook-ups available...please ask us for more details when you book, but this will be on a first come first served basis and there will be a small charge payable to the site owner.

We will have a credit card facility up and running in the next few weeks, meanwhile if you would like to pre order your tickets, please send an email with all of the details listed above to admin at hawkwind.com

Tickets will be limited to 1000, so if you don't want to miss out, it is advisable to order your tickets as soon as possible.

That's that for now...more news soon.

The Hawkfest team