BOC: Six Degrees of Imaginos

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Mon Nov 20 18:13:09 EST 2006

On 20 Nov 2006, at 18:23, albert bouchard wrote:
> Brain Surgeons are still on hiatus with no plans for the future
> right now. I have some other projects I'm working on (including
> another Regal Tones reunion for summer 07) but the Brain Surgeons
> are taking a rest. Maybe if we win a Grammy we'll reactivate.

Well, hmmm.  Still -- failing a Grammy win, at least _Denial of
Death_ was a *storming* recording to go out on.  Definitely a bang,
and nothing like a whimper!

Looking forward to hearing about any ongoing recording projects (as
the chances of me making a Regal Tones reunion are, well, limited! ;)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson