OFF: The Weller/Kilmister controversy

Ulf Hamr lindas1 at ADELPHIA.NET
Thu Nov 30 20:16:34 EST 2006

Hi Keith, Since I've met you and know you're an intelligent man. I think The Jam were one of the best bands ever. I know they are unknown in the USA. Here are some video links so you can get a taste.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqiMfPe6U7g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD9rKUwwPUU&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEOIeYjhaY0&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMGQC05_nSE&mode=related&search=

I never liked Style council myself. Just not the same as the Jam. I'm not too familiar with Pauls solo work either. I won't dismiss it though, because the guy is talented. How can a look determine talent?
 I absolutely love Joy Division, but maybe its just a matter of taste. I don't like Prog, Procal harum etc... Doesn't mean its crap right?
 I won't say its dreck, just because its not for me. Folks like them, so they can't be complete crap right?
Living in the UK has made my choice in music different than Americans. Just like most Americans aren't HW fans.
Never cared much for Duran duran though. Oh well if you don't like the Jam, then thats fine too.
Take care my friend, Stephe